The Garden of Intellectual Fungus
Song - Artist -
Fado Portugues - Amalia Rodrigues -
WHY DO YOU VOTE?
Care to tell?
“Speak Out CT” is a new Public Service Announcement competition for Connecticut college age students. Students are invited to develop a 30 second Public Service Announcement video designated to engage and motivate others their age to register and vote.
To encourage maximum creativity, the following requirements have been established:
• Contestants MUST be a college student and either 1) enrolled in a university or 2 or 4 year college located in Connecticut; or 2) be a Connecticut resident
• PSA video must be a maximum 30 seconds in length
• Submissions may be made by an individual or group and must be an original work and not violate any applicable U.S. law
• PSA video must include the Election Date (Tuesday, November 6, 2012)
• PSA video must be non?partisan and not promote a political party or an individual candidate’s ideas
• Must submit 2 copies of a DVD mailed to the SOTS office no later than 5 PM on April 16, 2012
The Secretary will promote the winning video through online media outlets in hopes that it will “go viral." In addition, the State’s largest cable provider, Comcast, will air the winning PSA in the fall of 2012.
So, UConn, WHY DO YOU VOTE?
To schedule a time slot to record your :30 second PSA with UCTV and WHUS please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
This message is brought to you from your friends at WHUS with collaboration from the Office of Community Outreach and UCTV.