Song - Artist -
Sylvia - The Antlers -
The Never Ending Tour just keeps going,going........I had the pleasure of seeing Zimmy and his Band for my birthday ( I'm nearing the half century mark myself ) in Amherst last November and was treated to an amazing evening. Our seats were fantastic (Thanks Babe) and you could see his every nuance ,clearly he was enjoying the show and quite engaging.He is a true enigma, you never know which Bob will show up on a given night ,but there is only one Bob Dylan ...that's for sure !
He's got so many great songs it was hard to chose where to start or what to play.I had originally thought I'd do one hour but it easily turned into two and I barely even scratched the surface of his work from the last half century.
If you want a great read that ties music history,American culture and Bob Dylan together beautifully check out Sean Wilentz 's "Bob Dylan in America".
- Mozambique - Bob Dylan - Desire
- My Wifes Home Town - Bob Dylan - Together Through Life
- Blind Willie McTell - Bob Dylan - Bootleg Series Vol 1-3
- Dreamin of You - Bob Dylan - Tell Tale Signs
- Cold Irons Bound - Bob Dylan - Time out of Mind
- Visions of Johanna - Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde
- Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You - Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline
- Going ,Going ,Gone - Bob Dylan - Planet Waves
- Buckets of Rain - Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
- Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan - Free Wheelin Bob Dylan
- Ballad of a Thin Man - Bob Dylan - The "Royal Albert Hall" concert
- Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan - The "Royal Albert Hall" concert
- Ring Them Bells - Bob Dylan - Oh Mercy
- Every Grain of Sand - Bob Dylan - Bootleg Series Vol 1-3
- Beyond the Horizon - Bob Dylan - Modern Times
- Desolation Row - Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
- Simple Twist of Fate - Bob Dylan - Rolling Thunder Revue 1975
- Mississippi - Bob Dylan - Love and Theft
- Not Dark Yet - Bob Dylan - Time Out of Mind